Gifts for Tea Lovers - What to Consider When Selecting a Gift
If you're looking for the right gift for your tea lover friend, family member, co-worker, teacher or anyone else on your list who has said time after time that there is no better gift than tea, you have come to the right place.
Although browsing our website with such large variety of teas can sometimes seem overwhelming, we've compiled a few categories that you may want to explore to make your decision making easier.
- Historic Royal Palaces Tea Collection
- The colourful HT Collection
- Holiday Gift Guide
- Classic Collection
- Gift Card for the unsure ones
- Tagalongs Sampler
- Tea Gift Sets - ready to send directly to the recipient
- and why not make your own!
What to consider when buying a tea lovers gift:
- When thinking about surprising a tea lover, you should think about how they enjoy their tea - do they like the convenience of a sachet or teabag, or they like the experience of loose tea steeping.
- Also, think about what kind of tea they enjoy the most - is it black tea, oolong, green, white or herbal / fruit. If the answer is any, then you have it easy on your plate, but if unsure, it may be best to explore our best sellers.
- Something important is to also think about whether they enjoy plain teas or flavoured teas. We do offer the traditional English Breakfast, Orange Pekoe, Earl Grey, as well as plain Green Tea, but we do also offer fun flavours like Hot Cinnamon Spice, Pumpkin Spice, Pomegranate Oolong and many, many more.
- If they enjoy the good old classics, stick to them or give them an elevated cup. For example, order the Earl Grey Supreme or Victorian London Fog instead of Earl Grey.
- Although all of our teas are sugar free, some taste sweeter or spicier, read the descriptions and ratings to get a sense of the flavour. There is something for everybody. Again, if not sure, you may want to gift them the gift of choice and send our convenient e-gift card.
We hope we've made gift giving just a bit easier, but if you have questions, we're always here to help - just an email away!