Shipping & Returns
We ship with Canada Post within Canada only.
Shipping addresses within Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are subject to a flat rate shipping of $20 for any size order. Shipping addresses within Ontario and Quebec, are subject to a flat rate shipping of $9.99 CAD. All addresses within BC, AB, NS, MB, SK, NB, NL, PE can take advantage of a flat rate shipping of $12.99.
Handling time is usually 1-3 business days. Estimated time of the arrival of your package should be considered as an estimate only, and Premium Teas will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping.
Charges for shipping will be listed when you purchase the product from the checkout webpage. You are responsible for all federal and provincial shipping related taxes, and you agree to comply will all laws of Canada that apply to the products purchased or received under this Agreement. Premium Teas uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products and as such, it will not be liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you at the moment the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider.
Shipping and handling during the holiday season:
Please note that Canada Post does not guarantee on-time delivery during the holiday season between December 1st and January 1st of every year. Expect longer handing times during the holiday season.
|Provinces/Territories||Expedited Shipping Charges||Free Shipping||Delivery|
|ON, QC||$9.99||On orders of $59 or more||
2-3 business days
|BC, AB, NS, MB, SK, NB, NL, PE||$12.99||On orders of $59 or more||
4-5 business days
|NT, YT, NU||$20||Not Applicable||
5-7 business days
Returns & Replacements
We accept returns on all new, unopened items and offer a full refund or store credit at the value of the item you are returning. We will gladly replace or refund your purchase within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the returned merchandise. Please note that refunds will only be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase and will not include the original shipping and handling charges.
Refunds will be granted under the following conditions:
- Item was purchased directly from premiumteas.ca. (We do not issue refunds for product purchased at any of other online retailer or physical establishment.)
- Return request is sent within 15 days of the delivery of the order to the customer.
- Item is in original, unopened new packaging.
- All refunds are credited against the original payment method. No cash/check refunds will be provided.
- All sale items are non-refundable and final sale.
- Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Return shipping is at customer's expense. We do not provide return shipping labels. In the case of customer returning using the "Return to Sender" method, they will be charged for the shipping cost associated with their shipping location (see table above).
- We charge 20% restocking fee.
Here's the quickest, easiest way to process your return
- Send your return package to the following address:
16 Newbridge Rd,
Etobicoke ON M8Z 2L7
- If the package was shipped back to our company due to an incorrect/incomplete entry of your shipping address or due to an unclaimed package, we will charge you the cost for the return shipping ($15) + 20% restocking fee and you will be refunded for the rest. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you refuse the package that was shipped to you, we will deduct 20% restocking fee + return shipping from your original payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If for whatever reason you don't receive your package, please contact us within 30 days of the shipment date so that we open an investigation with Canada Post. In case of a lost package where we are refunded for the value of the package, we will ship out a replacement. Please note that investigation time varies (approximately 5-10 business days) and is handled by Canada Post. If you contact us later than the stated above 30 days, we are not liable for the undeliverable package and customer is liable for the product cost and shipment.
What does Canada Post treat as Return to Sender:
Canada Post treats as a Return to Sender item when one or more of the following conditions exist and the parcel has been unopened:
- the item is refused or endorsed as moved or unknown (occupant)
- the item is unclaimed by the receiver
- the delivery address is incomplete or does not exist
- the item is an originating outgoing item and does not bear a parcel return service label
- a manual Collect on Delivery (COD) shipping label (33-086-397 or 33-086-414) is used.
- Canada Post attempts to deliver all parcels. However, in the event that delivery cannot be completed, a parcel is returned to the originating address on the shipping label.
For more information of Canada Post Parcel Shipping Services, visit Canada Post's website.